Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Queensland Premier League. Regular Season - 15

SC Wanderers vs Magpies Crusaders prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

25.06 Saturday

10:00 CET

Kawana Sports Precinct Field 5

SC Wanderers
Draw
Magpies Crusaders

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

22 : 23

goals

28 : 31

1.8 : 1.9

goals avg

2.3 : 2.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Magpies Crusaders

19.03.2022

3-1

SC Wanderers

SC Wanderers

16.10.2021

5-0

(3-0)

Magpies Crusaders

Magpies Crusaders

04.09.2021

2-5

(2-1)

SC Wanderers

SC Wanderers

29.06.2019

1-3

Magpies Crusaders

Magpies Crusaders

16.03.2019

5-1

SC Wanderers

SC Wanderers vs Magpies Crusaders prediction summary

SC Wanderers meets Magpies Crusaders in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Australia Queensland Premier League on 25.06 Saturday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : SC Wanderers or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for SC Wanderers team to score and less than 3.5 for Magpies Crusaders. SC Wanderers chances to win are 35%. Magpies Crusaders chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


SC Wanderers scored 22 against 23 in 12 last matches whereas Magpies Crusaders scored 28 against 31 in its 12 last games. SC Wanderers scored 1.8 against 1.9 in 12 last matches whereas Magpies Crusaders scored 2.3 against 2.6 in its 12 last games.


Teams SC Wanderers and Magpies Crusaders have played 5 matches so far. SC Wanderers won 2 matches in total while Magpies Crusaders won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.20 goals per Match and 26 in total.


SC Wanderers scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home SC Wanderers won 1. SC Wanderers won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Magpies Crusaders scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Magpies Crusaders won 2. Magpies Crusaders won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SC Wanderers vs Magpies Crusaders with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland Premier League