Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Queensland NPL. Regular Season - 10

SC Wanderers vs Magpies Crusaders prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-0 (3-0)

16.10 Saturday

11:00 CET

Ballinger Park

SC Wanderers
Draw
Magpies Crusaders

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
L
L
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5SC Wanderers2415271147
13Magpies Crusaders232219-568

Performance last matches

24

played

23

home

away

total

52 : 41

goals

18 : 74

2.2 : 1.7

goals avg

0.8 : 3.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Magpies Crusaders

04.09.2021

2-5

(2-1)

SC Wanderers

SC Wanderers

29.06.2019

1-3

Magpies Crusaders

Magpies Crusaders

16.03.2019

5-1

SC Wanderers

SC Wanderers vs Magpies Crusaders prediction summary

SC Wanderers meets Magpies Crusaders in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Australia Queensland NPL on 16.10 Saturday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : SC Wanderers and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for SC Wanderers team to score and less than 1.5 for Magpies Crusaders. SC Wanderers chances to win are 45%. Magpies Crusaders chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


SC Wanderers scored 52 against 41 in 24 last matches whereas Magpies Crusaders scored 18 against 74 in its 23 last games. SC Wanderers scored 2.2 against 1.7 in 24 last matches whereas Magpies Crusaders scored 0.8 against 3.2 in its 23 last games.


Teams SC Wanderers and Magpies Crusaders have played 3 matches so far. SC Wanderers won 1 matches in total while Magpies Crusaders won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.67 goals per Match and 17 in total.


SC Wanderers scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SC Wanderers won 0. SC Wanderers won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Magpies Crusaders scored 10 in total and 3.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Magpies Crusaders won 1. Magpies Crusaders won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SC Wanderers vs Magpies Crusaders with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!