Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Frauen Bundesliga. Regular Season - 2

SC Freiburg W vs Eintracht Frankfurt W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-4 (1-1)

25.09 Sunday

16:00 CET

Dreisamstadion

SC Freiburg W
Draw
Eintracht Frankfurt W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

D
W
W
D
D
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Eintracht Frankfurt W2215162346
6SC Freiburg W22958932

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

0 : 0

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Eintracht Frankfurt W

06.02.2022

1-2

(1-1)

SC Freiburg W

SC Freiburg W

05.09.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Eintracht Frankfurt W

SC Freiburg W

25.04.2021

0-3

(0-0)

Eintracht Frankfurt W

Eintracht Frankfurt W

16.10.2020

0-1

(0-1)

SC Freiburg W

SC Freiburg W vs Eintracht Frankfurt W prediction summary

SC Freiburg W meets Eintracht Frankfurt W in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Germany Frauen Bundesliga on 25.09 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : SC Freiburg W and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SC Freiburg W team to score and n/a for Eintracht Frankfurt W. SC Freiburg W chances to win are 35%. Eintracht Frankfurt W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


SC Freiburg W scored 2 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Eintracht Frankfurt W scored 0 against 0 in its 1 last games. SC Freiburg W scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Eintracht Frankfurt W scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams SC Freiburg W and Eintracht Frankfurt W have played 4 matches so far. SC Freiburg W won 2 matches in total while Eintracht Frankfurt W won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


SC Freiburg W scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home SC Freiburg W won 0. SC Freiburg W won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Eintracht Frankfurt W scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Eintracht Frankfurt W won 0. Eintracht Frankfurt W won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SC Freiburg W vs Eintracht Frankfurt W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Frauen Bundesliga