Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Women Bundesliga. Regular Season - 6

SC Freiburg W vs Bayer Leverkusen W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-1)

16.10 Saturday

13:00 CET

Möslestadion

SC Freiburg W
Draw
Bayer Leverkusen W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
L
L
W
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Bayer Leverkusen W5401912
8SC Freiburg W5113-24

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

8 : 10

goals

11 : 2

1.6 : 2.0

goals avg

2.2 : 0.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bayer Leverkusen W

20.12.2020

2-1

(1-0)

SC Freiburg W

SC Freiburg W

06.09.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Bayer Leverkusen W

SC Freiburg W

15.12.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Bayer Leverkusen W

Bayer Leverkusen W

25.08.2019

1-0

(0-0)

SC Freiburg W

SC Freiburg W

17.02.2019

6-0

(3-0)

Bayer Leverkusen W

Bayer Leverkusen W

30.09.2018

0-3

(0-2)

SC Freiburg W

SC Freiburg W vs Bayer Leverkusen W prediction summary

SC Freiburg W meets Bayer Leverkusen W in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Germany Women Bundesliga on 16.10 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bayer Leverkusen W and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for SC Freiburg W team to score and less than 3.5 for Bayer Leverkusen W. SC Freiburg W chances to win are 10%. Bayer Leverkusen W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SC Freiburg W scored 8 against 10 in 5 last matches whereas Bayer Leverkusen W scored 11 against 2 in its 5 last games. SC Freiburg W scored 1.6 against 2.0 in 5 last matches whereas Bayer Leverkusen W scored 2.2 against 0.4 in its 5 last games.


Teams SC Freiburg W and Bayer Leverkusen W have played 8 matches so far. SC Freiburg W won 2 matches in total while Bayer Leverkusen W won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 18 in total.


SC Freiburg W scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home SC Freiburg W won 1. SC Freiburg W won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Bayer Leverkusen W scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Bayer Leverkusen W won 2. Bayer Leverkusen W won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SC Freiburg W vs Bayer Leverkusen W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Women Bundesliga