Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - KarntenSAK Klagenfurt - KAC
Austria. Landesliga - Karnten. Kärnten - 19

SAK Klagenfurt vs KAC prediction, betting tips and odds

05.04 Friday

18:00 CET

Sportplatz Welzenegg

SAK Klagenfurt
Draw
KAC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
L
W
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9SAK Klagenfurt16646222
16KAC16358-1214

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

30 : 28

goals

19 : 31

1.9 : 1.8

goals avg

1.2 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

KAC

15.08.2023

1-3

SAK Klagenfurt

SAK Klagenfurt

06.05.2022

1-2

KAC

KAC

10.09.2021

1-1

SAK Klagenfurt

SAK Klagenfurt vs KAC prediction summary

SAK Klagenfurt meets KAC in a match of a Kärnten - 19 round in Austria Landesliga - Karnten on 05.04 Friday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or KAC and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for SAK Klagenfurt team to score and less than 2.5 for KAC. SAK Klagenfurt chances to win are 10%. KAC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


SAK Klagenfurt scored 30 against 28 in 16 last matches whereas KAC scored 19 against 31 in its 16 last games. SAK Klagenfurt scored 1.9 against 1.8 in 16 last matches whereas KAC scored 1.2 against 1.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams SAK Klagenfurt and KAC have played 3 matches so far. SAK Klagenfurt won 1 matches in total while KAC won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


SAK Klagenfurt scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SAK Klagenfurt won 0. SAK Klagenfurt won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


KAC scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home KAC won 0. KAC won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for SAK Klagenfurt vs KAC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Karnten