Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Västra Götaland. Västra Götaland - 16

Sävedalen vs Höganäs prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (2-0)

07.08 Sunday

13:30 CET

Vallhamra IP

Sävedalen
Draw
Höganäs

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Sävedalen15645322
13Höganäs152310-239

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

31 : 28

goals

16 : 39

2.1 : 1.9

goals avg

1.1 : 2.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Höganäs

15.04.2022

1-3

(0-3)

Sävedalen

Sävedalen

28.11.2021

4-1

Höganäs

Höganäs

18.09.2021

1-2

Sävedalen

Höganäs

30.09.2017

0-2

Sävedalen

Sävedalen

25.06.2017

2-0

Höganäs

Sävedalen

20.08.2016

2-4

Höganäs

Höganäs

04.05.2016

1-2

Sävedalen

Sävedalen vs Höganäs prediction summary

Sävedalen meets Höganäs in a match of a Västra Götaland - 16 round in Sweden Division 2 - Västra Götaland on 07.08 Sunday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Sävedalen or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sävedalen team to score and less than 2.5 for Höganäs. Sävedalen chances to win are 45%. Höganäs chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sävedalen scored 31 against 28 in 15 last matches whereas Höganäs scored 16 against 39 in its 15 last games. Sävedalen scored 2.1 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas Höganäs scored 1.1 against 2.6 in its 15 last games.


Teams Sävedalen and Höganäs have played 7 matches so far. Sävedalen won 6 matches in total while Höganäs won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.57 goals per Match and 25 in total.


Sävedalen scored 17 in total and 2.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Sävedalen won 2. Sävedalen won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


Höganäs scored 8 in total and 1.14 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Höganäs won 0. Höganäs won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sävedalen vs Höganäs with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Västra Götaland