Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Västra Götaland. Västra Götaland - 9

Sävedalen vs Höganäs prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-1 ()

28.11 Sunday

14:00 CET

Bravida Arena

Sävedalen
Draw
Höganäs

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
D
L
L
L
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Sävedalen2712312-239
10Höganäs279513-1232

Performance last matches

27

played

27

home

away

total

43 : 45

goals

53 : 65

1.6 : 1.7

goals avg

2.0 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Höganäs

18.09.2021

1-2

Sävedalen

Höganäs

30.09.2017

0-2

Sävedalen

Sävedalen

25.06.2017

2-0

Höganäs

Sävedalen

20.08.2016

2-4

Höganäs

Höganäs

04.05.2016

1-2

Sävedalen

Sävedalen vs Höganäs prediction summary

Sävedalen meets Höganäs in a match of a Västra Götaland - 9 round in Sweden Division 2 - Västra Götaland on 28.11 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Sävedalen or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sävedalen team to score and less than 3.5 for Höganäs. Sävedalen chances to win are 35%. Höganäs chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Sävedalen scored 43 against 45 in 27 last matches whereas Höganäs scored 53 against 65 in its 27 last games. Sävedalen scored 1.6 against 1.7 in 27 last matches whereas Höganäs scored 2.0 against 2.4 in its 27 last games.


Teams Sävedalen and Höganäs have played 5 matches so far. Sävedalen won 4 matches in total while Höganäs won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.20 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Sävedalen scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Sävedalen won 1. Sävedalen won 3 matches out of 3 played away.


Höganäs scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Höganäs won 0. Höganäs won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sävedalen vs Höganäs with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!