Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Angola. Girabola. Regular Season - 13

São Salvador vs 1º de Agosto prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

18.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

Campo de Futebol Alvaro Buta

São Salvador
Draw
1º de Agosto

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
D
W
W
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
61º de Agosto10442516
9São Salvador11326-511

Performance last matches

11

played

10

home

away

total

9 : 14

goals

16 : 8

0.8 : 1.3

goals avg

1.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

São Salvador vs 1º de Agosto prediction summary

São Salvador meets 1º de Agosto in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Angola Girabola on 18.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or 1º de Agosto and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for São Salvador team to score and less than 2.5 for 1º de Agosto. São Salvador chances to win are 10%. 1º de Agosto chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


São Salvador scored 9 against 14 in 11 last matches whereas 1º de Agosto scored 16 against 8 in its 10 last games. São Salvador scored 0.8 against 1.3 in 11 last matches whereas 1º de Agosto scored 1.6 against 0.8 in its 10 last games.


Teams São Salvador and 1º de Agosto have played 0 matches so far. São Salvador won 0 matches in total while 1º de Agosto won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


São Salvador scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home São Salvador won 0. São Salvador won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


1º de Agosto scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home 1º de Agosto won 0. 1º de Agosto won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for São Salvador vs 1º de Agosto with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Girabola