Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Brazil. Amapaense. Group Stage - 2

São Paulo AP vs Ypiranga-PE predictions and betting tips

Second Half: (0-1)

30.07 Friday

01:00 CET

Estádio Milton Corrêa

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Amapaense

São Paulo AP vs Ypiranga-PE prediction summary

São Paulo AP meets Ypiranga-PE in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in Brazil Amapaense on 30.07 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Ypiranga-PE and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for São Paulo AP team to score and less than 2.5 for Ypiranga-PE. São Paulo AP chances to win are 10%. Ypiranga-PE chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


São Paulo AP scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Ypiranga-PE scored 2 against 2 in its 1 last games. São Paulo AP scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Ypiranga-PE scored 2.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for São Paulo AP vs Ypiranga-PE with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!