Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 18

Rustavi vs WIT Georgia prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

25.06 Saturday

16:00 CET

Stadioni Tamaz Stepania

Rustavi
Draw
WIT Georgia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
W
L
L
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7WIT Georgia13247-1010
8Rustavi13238-109

Performance last matches

15

played

16

home

away

total

18 : 28

goals

17 : 28

1.2 : 1.9

goals avg

1.1 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

WIT Georgia

28.04.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Rustavi

WIT Georgia

21.11.2021

2-0

(0-0)

Rustavi

Rustavi

19.09.2021

5-1

(3-1)

WIT Georgia

WIT Georgia

13.06.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Rustavi

Rustavi

12.04.2021

2-0

(1-0)

WIT Georgia

Rustavi

04.10.2020

0-3

(0-0)

WIT Georgia

WIT Georgia

14.07.2020

1-2

(0-1)

Rustavi

WIT Georgia

29.09.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Rustavi

Rustavi

27.06.2019

1-0

(0-0)

WIT Georgia

WIT Georgia

04.05.2019

2-3

(2-0)

Rustavi

Rustavi

06.03.2019

0-0

(0-0)

WIT Georgia

Rustavi

21.11.2017

2-0

(1-0)

WIT Georgia

WIT Georgia

17.09.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Rustavi

Rustavi

15.06.2017

1-1

(1-0)

WIT Georgia

WIT Georgia

21.04.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Rustavi

WIT Georgia

24.03.2016

3-0

(0-0)

Rustavi

Rustavi

04.10.2015

1-0

(0-0)

WIT Georgia

Rustavi vs WIT Georgia prediction summary

Rustavi meets WIT Georgia in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 25.06 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rustavi or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rustavi team to score and less than 2.5 for WIT Georgia. Rustavi chances to win are 45%. WIT Georgia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rustavi scored 18 against 28 in 15 last matches whereas WIT Georgia scored 17 against 28 in its 16 last games. Rustavi scored 1.2 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas WIT Georgia scored 1.1 against 1.8 in its 16 last games.


Teams Rustavi and WIT Georgia have played 19 matches so far. Rustavi won 8 matches in total while WIT Georgia won 4 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 38 in total.


Rustavi scored 21 in total and 1.11 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Rustavi won 5. Rustavi won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


WIT Georgia scored 17 in total and 0.89 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home WIT Georgia won 3. WIT Georgia won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rustavi vs WIT Georgia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2