Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 26

Rustavi vs Dinamo Zugdidi prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (0-0)

23.09 Thursday

14:00 CET

Teknikuri Tsentri

Rustavi
Draw
Dinamo Zugdidi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
W
D
L
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Dinamo Zugdidi259214-2029
9Rustavi256613-1124

Performance last matches

25

played

25

home

away

total

26 : 37

goals

30 : 50

1.0 : 1.5

goals avg

1.2 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dinamo Zugdidi

18.06.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Rustavi

Rustavi

17.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Dinamo Zugdidi

Rustavi vs Dinamo Zugdidi prediction summary

Rustavi meets Dinamo Zugdidi in a match of a Regular Season - 26 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 23.09 Thursday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rustavi or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rustavi team to score and less than 2.5 for Dinamo Zugdidi. Rustavi chances to win are 35%. Dinamo Zugdidi chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Rustavi scored 26 against 37 in 25 last matches whereas Dinamo Zugdidi scored 30 against 50 in its 25 last games. Rustavi scored 1.0 against 1.5 in 25 last matches whereas Dinamo Zugdidi scored 1.2 against 2.0 in its 25 last games.


Teams Rustavi and Dinamo Zugdidi have played 2 matches so far. Rustavi won 0 matches in total while Dinamo Zugdidi won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Rustavi scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rustavi won 0. Rustavi won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Dinamo Zugdidi scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Zugdidi won 1. Dinamo Zugdidi won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rustavi vs Dinamo Zugdidi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2