Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Belgium. Provincial - West-Vlaanderen. West-Vlaanderen - 13

Rumbeke vs Oostduinkerke head to head

Match Cancelled: ()

10.04 Saturday

19:00 CET

Stadium

Rumbeke
Draw
Oostduinkerke

45%

45%

10%

Next fixtures in Provincial - West-Vlaanderen

Rumbeke vs Oostduinkerke prediction summary

Rumbeke meets Oostduinkerke in a match of a West-Vlaanderen - 13 round in Belgium Provincial - West-Vlaanderen on 10.04 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Rumbeke or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rumbeke team to score and less than 2.5 for Oostduinkerke. Rumbeke chances to win are 45%. Oostduinkerke chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rumbeke scored 5 against 13 in 5 last matches whereas Oostduinkerke scored 6 against 16 in its 5 last games. Rumbeke scored 1.0 against 2.6 in 5 last matches whereas Oostduinkerke scored 1.2 against 3.2 in its 5 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rumbeke vs Oostduinkerke with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!