Slovenia. 2. SNL. Regular Season - 23

Rudar vs Krško head to head

Not Started: ()

11.04 Sunday

16:30 CET

Stadium

Rudar
Draw
Krško

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Krško

19.09.2020

1-2

(0-2)

Rudar

Krško

02.05.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Rudar

Rudar

03.03.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Krško

Krško

05.10.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Rudar

Rudar

06.08.2018

1-1

(0-1)

Krško

Next fixtures in 2. SNL

Rudar vs Krško prediction summary

Rudar meets Krško in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Slovenia 2. SNL on 11.04 Sunday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Rudar or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rudar team to score and less than 1.5 for Krško. Rudar chances to win are 45%. Krško chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rudar scored 18 against 17 in 14 last matches whereas Krško scored 14 against 24 in its 14 last games. Rudar scored 1.3 against 1.2 in 14 last matches whereas Krško scored 1.0 against 1.7 in its 14 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rudar vs Krško with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!