Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMontenegroFirst LeagueRudar Velenje - Buducnost Podgorica
Montenegro. First League. Regular Season - 4

Rudar Velenje vs Buducnost Podgorica prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

17:00 CET

Stadion Pod Golubinjom

Rudar Velenje
Draw
Buducnost Podgorica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Rudar Velenje3111-14
10Buducnost Podgorica1001-20

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 3

goals

2 : 6

0.7 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Buducnost Podgorica

06.04.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje

08.12.2021

3-1

(0-0)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

24.11.2021

2-0

(2-0)

Rudar Velenje

Buducnost Podgorica

03.10.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje

25.08.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

09.05.2021

3-1

(0-0)

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje

10.03.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

29.11.2020

4-2

(3-1)

Rudar Velenje

Buducnost Podgorica

21.10.2020

3-1

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje

27.09.2020

1-2

(1-2)

Buducnost Podgorica

Rudar Velenje

16.06.2020

0-4

(0-2)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

11.12.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje

28.09.2019

0-3

(0-3)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

05.08.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje

19.05.2019

2-2

(0-1)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

30.03.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje

01.12.2018

2-1

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

19.09.2018

0-0

Rudar Velenje

Rudar Velenje vs Buducnost Podgorica prediction summary

Rudar Velenje meets Buducnost Podgorica in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Montenegro First League on 13.08 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rudar Velenje or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rudar Velenje team to score and less than 1.5 for Buducnost Podgorica. Rudar Velenje chances to win are 45%. Buducnost Podgorica chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rudar Velenje scored 2 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas Buducnost Podgorica scored 2 against 6 in its 2 last games. Rudar Velenje scored 0.7 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas Buducnost Podgorica scored 1.0 against 3.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Rudar Velenje and Buducnost Podgorica have played 18 matches so far. Rudar Velenje won 2 matches in total while Buducnost Podgorica won 12 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 51 in total.


Rudar Velenje scored 14 in total and 0.78 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Rudar Velenje won 2. Rudar Velenje won 0 matches out of 10 played away.


Buducnost Podgorica scored 37 in total and 2.06 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Buducnost Podgorica won 9. Buducnost Podgorica won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rudar Velenje vs Buducnost Podgorica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League