Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCrimeaPremier LeagueRubin Yalta - TSK Simferopol
Crimea. Premier League. Regular Season - 9

Rubin Yalta vs TSK Simferopol prediction, betting tips and odds

22.10 Saturday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Rubin Yalta
Draw
TSK Simferopol

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

4

home

away

total

7 : 6

goals

7 : 6

2.3 : 2.0

goals avg

1.8 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

TSK Simferopol

03.09.2022

3-3

(1-2)

Rubin Yalta

TSK Simferopol

08.06.2022

3-0

(1-0)

Rubin Yalta

Rubin Yalta

23.04.2022

0-0

(0-0)

TSK Simferopol

TSK Simferopol

24.11.2021

4-0

(3-0)

Rubin Yalta

Rubin Yalta

02.10.2021

0-1

(0-1)

TSK Simferopol

Rubin Yalta vs TSK Simferopol prediction summary

Rubin Yalta meets TSK Simferopol in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Crimea Premier League on 22.10 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or TSK Simferopol and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Rubin Yalta team to score and less than 2.5 for TSK Simferopol. Rubin Yalta chances to win are 10%. TSK Simferopol chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rubin Yalta scored 7 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas TSK Simferopol scored 7 against 6 in its 4 last games. Rubin Yalta scored 2.3 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas TSK Simferopol scored 1.8 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Rubin Yalta and TSK Simferopol have played 5 matches so far. Rubin Yalta won 0 matches in total while TSK Simferopol won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Rubin Yalta scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Rubin Yalta won 0. Rubin Yalta won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


TSK Simferopol scored 11 in total and 2.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home TSK Simferopol won 2. TSK Simferopol won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rubin Yalta vs TSK Simferopol with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League