Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSlovakiaSuper LigaRužomberok - Zemplín Michalovce
Slovakia. Super Liga. Regular Season - 19

Ružomberok vs Zemplín Michalovce prediction, betting tips and odds

11.02 Saturday

15:00 CET

Futbalový štadión MFK Ružomberok

Ružomberok
Draw
Zemplín Michalovce

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
D
D
L
W
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Ružomberok18594224
7Zemplín Michalovce18639-921

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

21 : 19

goals

20 : 29

1.2 : 1.1

goals avg

1.1 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Zemplín Michalovce

31.08.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Ružomberok

Zemplín Michalovce

04.12.2021

0-3

(0-2)

Ružomberok

Ružomberok

28.08.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Zemplín Michalovce

Zemplín Michalovce

01.05.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Ružomberok

Ružomberok

20.03.2021

2-0

(0-0)

Zemplín Michalovce

Zemplín Michalovce

16.12.2020

4-3

(2-3)

Ružomberok

Ružomberok

19.09.2020

4-0

(2-0)

Zemplín Michalovce

Ružomberok

14.07.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Zemplín Michalovce

Zemplín Michalovce

21.06.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Ružomberok

Ružomberok

01.03.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Zemplín Michalovce

Zemplín Michalovce

28.09.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Ružomberok

Zemplín Michalovce

11.05.2019

0-3

(0-1)

Ružomberok

Ružomberok

13.04.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Zemplín Michalovce

Ružomberok

02.03.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Zemplín Michalovce

Zemplín Michalovce

29.09.2018

2-2

(0-2)

Ružomberok

Ružomberok vs Zemplín Michalovce prediction summary

Ružomberok meets Zemplín Michalovce in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Slovakia Super Liga on 11.02 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ružomberok or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ružomberok team to score and less than 2.5 for Zemplín Michalovce. Ružomberok chances to win are 45%. Zemplín Michalovce chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ružomberok scored 21 against 19 in 18 last matches whereas Zemplín Michalovce scored 20 against 29 in its 18 last games. Ružomberok scored 1.2 against 1.1 in 18 last matches whereas Zemplín Michalovce scored 1.1 against 1.6 in its 18 last games.


Teams Ružomberok and Zemplín Michalovce have played 16 matches so far. Ružomberok won 7 matches in total while Zemplín Michalovce won 2 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.19 goals per Match and 35 in total.


Ružomberok scored 24 in total and 1.50 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Ružomberok won 4. Ružomberok won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


Zemplín Michalovce scored 11 in total and 0.69 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Zemplín Michalovce won 2. Zemplín Michalovce won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ružomberok vs Zemplín Michalovce with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super Liga