Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgium2e KlasseRoyal Excel Mouscron - RWDM
Belgium. 2e Klasse. Regular Season - 9

Royal Excel Mouscron vs RWDM prediction, betting tips and odds

22.10 Friday

20:00 CET

Stade Le Canonnier

Royal Excel Mouscron
Draw
RWDM

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
D
L
L
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7RWDM8224-48
8Royal Excel Mouscron8026-132

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

6 : 19

goals

9 : 13

0.8 : 2.4

goals avg

1.1 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

RWDM

14.08.2021

3-1

(2-0)

Royal Excel Mouscron

Royal Excel Mouscron vs RWDM prediction summary

Royal Excel Mouscron meets RWDM in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Belgium 2e Klasse on 22.10 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or RWDM and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Royal Excel Mouscron team to score and less than 2.5 for RWDM. Royal Excel Mouscron chances to win are 10%. RWDM chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Royal Excel Mouscron scored 6 against 19 in 8 last matches whereas RWDM scored 9 against 13 in its 8 last games. Royal Excel Mouscron scored 0.8 against 2.4 in 8 last matches whereas RWDM scored 1.1 against 1.6 in its 8 last games.


Teams Royal Excel Mouscron and RWDM have played 1 matches so far. Royal Excel Mouscron won 0 matches in total while RWDM won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Royal Excel Mouscron scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Royal Excel Mouscron won 0. Royal Excel Mouscron won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


RWDM scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home RWDM won 1. RWDM won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Royal Excel Mouscron vs RWDM with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2e Klasse