Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - WestRot-Weiß Rankweil - Rotenberg
Austria. Regionalliga - West. Vorarlberg - 20

Rot-Weiß Rankweil vs Rotenberg prediction, betting tips and odds

18.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Gastrastadion

Rot-Weiß Rankweil
Draw
Rotenberg

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Rotenberg19847-728
6Rot-Weiß Rankweil19739024

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

41 : 41

goals

26 : 33

2.2 : 2.2

goals avg

1.4 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rotenberg

02.09.2022

3-2

(2-0)

Rot-Weiß Rankweil

Rot-Weiß Rankweil

19.09.2021

1-3

(1-2)

Rotenberg

Rotenberg

17.07.2021

0-3

(0-2)

Rot-Weiß Rankweil

Rotenberg

03.10.2020

6-3

(2-3)

Rot-Weiß Rankweil

Rot-Weiß Rankweil

12.08.2020

3-2

(1-1)

Rotenberg

Rot-Weiß Rankweil vs Rotenberg prediction summary

Rot-Weiß Rankweil meets Rotenberg in a match of a Vorarlberg - 20 round in Austria Regionalliga - West on 18.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rot-Weiß Rankweil or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rot-Weiß Rankweil team to score and less than 1.5 for Rotenberg. Rot-Weiß Rankweil chances to win are 45%. Rotenberg chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rot-Weiß Rankweil scored 41 against 41 in 19 last matches whereas Rotenberg scored 26 against 33 in its 19 last games. Rot-Weiß Rankweil scored 2.2 against 2.2 in 19 last matches whereas Rotenberg scored 1.4 against 1.7 in its 19 last games.


Teams Rot-Weiß Rankweil and Rotenberg have played 7 matches so far. Rot-Weiß Rankweil won 2 matches in total while Rotenberg won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.71 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Rot-Weiß Rankweil scored 12 in total and 1.71 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Rot-Weiß Rankweil won 1. Rot-Weiß Rankweil won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Rotenberg scored 14 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Rotenberg won 2. Rotenberg won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rot-Weiß Rankweil vs Rotenberg with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - West