Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Nordost-NordRostocker FC - Ludwigsfelde
Germany. Oberliga - Nordost-Nord. Nordost-Nord - 14

Rostocker FC vs Ludwigsfelde prediction, betting tips and odds

29.01 Saturday

13:00 CET

RFC Platz II

Rostocker FC
Draw
Ludwigsfelde

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

32 : 10

goals

15 : 19

2.7 : 0.8

goals avg

1.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Rostocker FC vs Ludwigsfelde prediction summary

Rostocker FC meets Ludwigsfelde in a match of a Nordost-Nord - 14 round in Germany Oberliga - Nordost-Nord on 29.01 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Rostocker FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Rostocker FC team to score and less than 1.5 for Ludwigsfelde. Rostocker FC chances to win are 45%. Ludwigsfelde chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rostocker FC scored 32 against 10 in 12 last matches whereas Ludwigsfelde scored 15 against 19 in its 12 last games. Rostocker FC scored 2.7 against 0.8 in 12 last matches whereas Ludwigsfelde scored 1.3 against 1.6 in its 12 last games.


Teams Rostocker FC and Ludwigsfelde have played 0 matches so far. Rostocker FC won 0 matches in total while Ludwigsfelde won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Rostocker FC scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Rostocker FC won 0. Rostocker FC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Ludwigsfelde scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ludwigsfelde won 0. Ludwigsfelde won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rostocker FC vs Ludwigsfelde with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Nordost-Nord