Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorwayToppserienRosenborg W - Lillestrøm
Norway. Toppserien. Regular Season - 12

Rosenborg W vs Lillestrøm prediction, betting tips and odds

13.10 Wednesday

18:00 CET

Koteng Arena

Rosenborg W
Draw
Lillestrøm

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

24 : 10

goals

35 : 21

2.0 : 0.8

goals avg

2.9 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lillestrøm

26.06.2021

0-3

(0-1)

Rosenborg W

Rosenborg W vs Lillestrøm prediction summary

Rosenborg W meets Lillestrøm in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Norway Toppserien on 13.10 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rosenborg W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rosenborg W team to score and less than 3.5 for Lillestrøm. Rosenborg W chances to win are 35%. Lillestrøm chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Rosenborg W scored 24 against 10 in 12 last matches whereas Lillestrøm scored 35 against 21 in its 12 last games. Rosenborg W scored 2.0 against 0.8 in 12 last matches whereas Lillestrøm scored 2.9 against 1.8 in its 12 last games.


Teams Rosenborg W and Lillestrøm have played 1 matches so far. Rosenborg W won 1 matches in total while Lillestrøm won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Rosenborg W scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Rosenborg W won 0. Rosenborg W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Lillestrøm scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lillestrøm won 0. Lillestrøm won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rosenborg W vs Lillestrøm with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Toppserien