Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldFriendliesRomania - Bulgaria
World. Friendlies. Friendlies 1

Romania vs Bulgaria prediction, betting tips and odds

04.06 Tuesday

20:30 CET

Stadionul Steaua

Romania
Draw
Bulgaria

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 4

goals

2 : 1

1.5 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Romania vs Bulgaria prediction summary

Romania meets Bulgaria in a match of a Friendlies 1 round in World Friendlies on 04.06 Tuesday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bulgaria and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Romania team to score and less than 1.5 for Bulgaria. Romania chances to win are 10%. Bulgaria chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Romania scored 3 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Bulgaria scored 2 against 1 in its 2 last games. Romania scored 1.5 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Bulgaria scored 1.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Romania and Bulgaria have played 0 matches so far. Romania won 0 matches in total while Bulgaria won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Romania scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Romania won 0. Romania won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Bulgaria scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bulgaria won 0. Bulgaria won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Romania vs Bulgaria with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Friendlies