Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

World. Olympics Men. Group Stage - 3

Romania U23 vs New Zealand U23 predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

28.07 Wednesday

10:30 CET

Sapporo Dome

Romania U23
Draw
New Zealand U23

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Romania U23 vs New Zealand U23 prediction summary

Romania U23 meets New Zealand U23 in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World Olympics Men on 28.07 Wednesday at 10:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or New Zealand U23 and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Romania U23 team to score and less than 2.5 for New Zealand U23. Romania U23 chances to win are 10%. New Zealand U23 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Romania U23 scored 1 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas New Zealand U23 scored 3 against 3 in its 2 last games. Romania U23 scored 0.5 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas New Zealand U23 scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Romania U23 vs New Zealand U23 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!