Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA U21 ChampionshipRomania U21 - Ukraine U21
World. UEFA U21 Championship. Group Stage - 2

Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

24.06 Saturday

02:00 CET

Stadionul Steaua

Romania U21
Draw
Ukraine U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ukraine U21

09.10.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Romania U21

Romania U21

10.10.2019

3-0

(0-0)

Ukraine U21

Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 prediction summary

Romania U21 meets Ukraine U21 in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World UEFA U21 Championship on 24.06 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Romania U21 or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Romania U21 team to score and n/a for Ukraine U21. Romania U21 chances to win are 45%. Ukraine U21 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Romania U21 scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Ukraine U21 scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Romania U21 scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Ukraine U21 scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Romania U21 and Ukraine U21 have played 2 matches so far. Romania U21 won 1 matches in total while Ukraine U21 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Romania U21 scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Romania U21 won 1. Romania U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Ukraine U21 scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ukraine U21 won 1. Ukraine U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA U21 Championship