Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie A. Division A - 3

Rokycany vs Aritma Praha prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (1-1)

28.09 Wednesday

16:30 CET

Stadion pod Husovými sady

Rokycany
Draw
Aritma Praha

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Rokycany76011218
9Aritma Praha6321511

Performance last matches

7

played

6

home

away

total

17 : 5

goals

12 : 7

2.4 : 0.7

goals avg

2.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rokycany

03.08.2019

1-2

Aritma Praha

Rokycany vs Aritma Praha prediction summary

Rokycany meets Aritma Praha in a match of a Division A - 3 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie A on 28.09 Wednesday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rokycany or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Rokycany team to score and less than 2.5 for Aritma Praha. Rokycany chances to win are 35%. Aritma Praha chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Rokycany scored 17 against 5 in 7 last matches whereas Aritma Praha scored 12 against 7 in its 6 last games. Rokycany scored 2.4 against 0.7 in 7 last matches whereas Aritma Praha scored 2.0 against 1.2 in its 6 last games.


Teams Rokycany and Aritma Praha have played 1 matches so far. Rokycany won 0 matches in total while Aritma Praha won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Rokycany scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rokycany won 0. Rokycany won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Aritma Praha scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Aritma Praha won 0. Aritma Praha won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rokycany vs Aritma Praha with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie A