Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eerste Divisie. Regular Season - 2

Roda vs Jong Ajax prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

12.08 Friday

20:00 CET

Parkstad Limburg Stadion

Roda
Draw
Jong Ajax

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Roda110023
11Jong Ajax101001

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 0

goals

1 : 1

2.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Roda

08.04.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Jong Ajax

Jong Ajax

22.11.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Roda

Roda

12.03.2021

2-2

(1-0)

Jong Ajax

Jong Ajax

30.08.2020

0-4

(0-1)

Roda

Jong Ajax

09.12.2019

2-0

(2-0)

Roda

Jong Ajax

11.02.2019

5-1

(4-1)

Roda

Roda

17.08.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Jong Ajax

Roda vs Jong Ajax prediction summary

Roda meets Jong Ajax in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Netherlands Eerste Divisie on 12.08 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Roda or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Roda team to score and less than 1.5 for Jong Ajax. Roda chances to win are 45%. Jong Ajax chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Roda scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Jong Ajax scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Roda scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Jong Ajax scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Roda and Jong Ajax have played 8 matches so far. Roda won 2 matches in total while Jong Ajax won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Roda scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Roda won 1. Roda won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Jong Ajax scored 14 in total and 1.75 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Jong Ajax won 3. Jong Ajax won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Roda vs Jong Ajax with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eerste Divisie