Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Queensland Premier League. Regular Season - 19

Rochedale Rovers vs Brisbane City prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

18.09 Saturday

11:00 CET

OldMac Stadium

Rochedale Rovers
Draw
Brisbane City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

18

played

17

home

away

total

53 : 22

goals

54 : 10

2.9 : 1.2

goals avg

3.2 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Brisbane City

15.05.2021

1-0

Rochedale Rovers

Brisbane City

08.07.2012

3-0

Rochedale Rovers

Rochedale Rovers

17.03.2012

2-1

Brisbane City

Brisbane City

12.06.2011

1-5

Rochedale Rovers

Rochedale Rovers

05.06.2011

3-1

Brisbane City

Rochedale Rovers vs Brisbane City prediction summary

Rochedale Rovers meets Brisbane City in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Australia Queensland Premier League on 18.09 Saturday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rochedale Rovers or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rochedale Rovers team to score and less than 3.5 for Brisbane City. Rochedale Rovers chances to win are 35%. Brisbane City chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Rochedale Rovers scored 53 against 22 in 18 last matches whereas Brisbane City scored 54 against 10 in its 17 last games. Rochedale Rovers scored 2.9 against 1.2 in 18 last matches whereas Brisbane City scored 3.2 against 0.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams Rochedale Rovers and Brisbane City have played 5 matches so far. Rochedale Rovers won 3 matches in total while Brisbane City won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.40 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Rochedale Rovers scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Rochedale Rovers won 2. Rochedale Rovers won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Brisbane City scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Brisbane City won 2. Brisbane City won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rochedale Rovers vs Brisbane City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland Premier League