Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaCupRied - SAK Klagenfurt
Austria. Cup. Quarter-finals

Ried vs SAK Klagenfurt prediction, betting tips and odds

04.02 Friday

01:00 CET

josko ARENA

Ried
Draw
SAK Klagenfurt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

3

played

1

home

away

total

12 : 2

goals

4 : 1

4.0 : 0.7

goals avg

4.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Ried vs SAK Klagenfurt prediction summary

Ried meets SAK Klagenfurt in a match of a Quarter-finals round in Austria Cup on 04.02 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Ried or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Ried team to score and less than 4.5 for SAK Klagenfurt. Ried chances to win are 45%. SAK Klagenfurt chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ried scored 12 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas SAK Klagenfurt scored 4 against 1 in its 1 last games. Ried scored 4.0 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas SAK Klagenfurt scored 4.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Ried and SAK Klagenfurt have played 0 matches so far. Ried won 0 matches in total while SAK Klagenfurt won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Ried scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ried won 0. Ried won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


SAK Klagenfurt scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home SAK Klagenfurt won 0. SAK Klagenfurt won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ried vs SAK Klagenfurt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup