Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comUSAUSL League OneRichmond Kickers - Forward Madison
USA. USL League One. Regular Season - 15

Richmond Kickers vs Forward Madison prediction, betting tips and odds

07.10 Thursday

00:30 CET

City Stadium

Richmond Kickers
Draw
Forward Madison

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

21

played

20

home

away

total

25 : 27

goals

23 : 23

1.2 : 1.3

goals avg

1.2 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Forward Madison

12.09.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Richmond Kickers

Forward Madison

13.06.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Richmond Kickers

Richmond Kickers

09.08.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Forward Madison

Richmond Kickers

15.09.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Forward Madison

Forward Madison

25.08.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Richmond Kickers

Forward Madison

11.08.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Richmond Kickers

Richmond Kickers vs Forward Madison prediction summary

Richmond Kickers meets Forward Madison in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in USA USL League One on 07.10 Thursday at 00:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Forward Madison and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Richmond Kickers team to score and less than 2.5 for Forward Madison. Richmond Kickers chances to win are 10%. Forward Madison chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Richmond Kickers scored 25 against 27 in 21 last matches whereas Forward Madison scored 23 against 23 in its 20 last games. Richmond Kickers scored 1.2 against 1.3 in 21 last matches whereas Forward Madison scored 1.2 against 1.2 in its 20 last games.


Teams Richmond Kickers and Forward Madison have played 6 matches so far. Richmond Kickers won 2 matches in total while Forward Madison won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.83 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Richmond Kickers scored 2 in total and 0.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Richmond Kickers won 1. Richmond Kickers won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Forward Madison scored 3 in total and 0.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Forward Madison won 2. Forward Madison won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Richmond Kickers vs Forward Madison with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in USL League One