Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Baden-WürttembergReutlingen - Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen
Germany. Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg. Baden-Württemberg - 6

Reutlingen vs Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen prediction, betting tips and odds

20.10 Wednesday

19:00 CET

Stadion an der Kreuzeiche

Reutlingen
Draw
Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

10

played

12

home

away

total

11 : 18

goals

15 : 25

1.1 : 1.8

goals avg

1.3 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Reutlingen vs Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen prediction summary

Reutlingen meets Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen in a match of a Baden-Württemberg - 6 round in Germany Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg on 20.10 Wednesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Reutlingen team to score and less than 2.5 for Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen. Reutlingen chances to win are 10%. Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Reutlingen scored 11 against 18 in 10 last matches whereas Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen scored 15 against 25 in its 12 last games. Reutlingen scored 1.1 against 1.8 in 10 last matches whereas Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen scored 1.3 against 2.1 in its 12 last games.


Teams Reutlingen and Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen have played 2 matches so far. Reutlingen won 0 matches in total while Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Reutlingen scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Reutlingen won 0. Reutlingen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen won 0. Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Reutlingen vs Sportfreunde Dorfmerkingen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Baden-Württemberg