Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - NiederosterreichRetz - Zwettl
Austria. Landesliga - Niederosterreich. Niederösterreich - 16

Retz vs Zwettl prediction, betting tips and odds

13.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Sportplatz Retz

Retz
Draw
Zwettl

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
D
W
L
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Retz148331027
13Zwettl13436-615

Performance last matches

14

played

13

home

away

total

24 : 14

goals

13 : 19

1.7 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Zwettl

13.08.2021

1-0

Retz

Zwettl

23.10.2020

1-1

Retz

Retz

28.09.2019

4-3

Zwettl

Retz vs Zwettl prediction summary

Retz meets Zwettl in a match of a Niederösterreich - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Niederosterreich on 13.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Retz or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Retz team to score and less than 1.5 for Zwettl. Retz chances to win are 45%. Zwettl chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Retz scored 24 against 14 in 14 last matches whereas Zwettl scored 13 against 19 in its 13 last games. Retz scored 1.7 against 1.0 in 14 last matches whereas Zwettl scored 1.0 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Retz and Zwettl have played 5 matches so far. Retz won 1 matches in total while Zwettl won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Retz scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Retz won 1. Retz won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Zwettl scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Zwettl won 1. Zwettl won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Retz vs Zwettl with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Niederosterreich