Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Women - Qualification EuropeRepublic of Ireland - Finland W
World. World Cup - Women - Qualification Europe. Group Stage - 16

Republic of Ireland vs Finland W prediction, betting tips and odds

01.09 Thursday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Republic of Ireland
Draw
Finland W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
W
L
W
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Finland W6312810
3Republic of Ireland5221118

Performance last matches

5

played

6

home

away

total

15 : 4

goals

14 : 6

3.0 : 0.8

goals avg

2.3 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Finland W

26.10.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Republic of Ireland

Republic of Ireland vs Finland W prediction summary

Republic of Ireland meets Finland W in a match of a Group Stage - 16 round in World World Cup - Women - Qualification Europe on 01.09 Thursday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Republic of Ireland or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Republic of Ireland team to score and less than 2.5 for Finland W. Republic of Ireland chances to win are 45%. Finland W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Republic of Ireland scored 15 against 4 in 5 last matches whereas Finland W scored 14 against 6 in its 6 last games. Republic of Ireland scored 3.0 against 0.8 in 5 last matches whereas Finland W scored 2.3 against 1.0 in its 6 last games.


Teams Republic of Ireland and Finland W have played 1 matches so far. Republic of Ireland won 1 matches in total while Finland W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Republic of Ireland scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Republic of Ireland won 0. Republic of Ireland won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Finland W scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Finland W won 0. Finland W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Republic of Ireland vs Finland W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Women - Qualification Europe