Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. UEFA Europa Conference League. Group Stage - 5

Rennes vs Vitesse prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-3 (2-1)

25.11 Thursday

18:45 CET

Stadium

Rennes
Draw
Vitesse

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Rennes4310310
3Vitesse420216

Performance last matches

6

played

8

home

away

total

12 : 5

goals

15 : 12

2.0 : 0.8

goals avg

1.9 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vitesse

30.09.2021

1-2

(1-0)

Rennes

Rennes vs Vitesse prediction summary

Rennes meets Vitesse in a match of a Group Stage - 5 round in World UEFA Europa Conference League on 25.11 Thursday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rennes or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rennes team to score and less than 2.5 for Vitesse. Rennes chances to win are 45%. Vitesse chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rennes scored 12 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Vitesse scored 15 against 12 in its 8 last games. Rennes scored 2.0 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Vitesse scored 1.9 against 1.5 in its 8 last games.


Teams Rennes and Vitesse have played 1 matches so far. Rennes won 1 matches in total while Vitesse won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Rennes scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Rennes won 0. Rennes won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Vitesse scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Vitesse won 0. Vitesse won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rennes vs Vitesse with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Europa Conference League