Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMoldovaLiga 1Real Succes - Văsieni
Moldova. Liga 1. Regular Season - 1

Real Succes vs Văsieni prediction, betting tips and odds

04.10 Tuesday

14:00 CET

Stadionul CS Real Succes

Real Succes
Draw
Văsieni

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

2 : 7

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 3.5

forme

attack

defence

Real Succes vs Văsieni prediction summary

Real Succes meets Văsieni in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Moldova Liga 1 on 04.10 Tuesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Real Succes or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Real Succes team to score and less than 2.5 for Văsieni. Real Succes chances to win are 45%. Văsieni chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Real Succes scored 2 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Văsieni scored 2 against 7 in its 2 last games. Real Succes scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Văsieni scored 1.0 against 3.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Real Succes and Văsieni have played 0 matches so far. Real Succes won 0 matches in total while Văsieni won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Real Succes scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Real Succes won 0. Real Succes won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Văsieni scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Văsieni won 0. Văsieni won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Real Succes vs Văsieni with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga 1