Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Europa LeagueReal Sociedad - PSV Eindhoven
World. UEFA Europa League. Group B - 6

Real Sociedad vs PSV Eindhoven prediction, betting tips and odds

09.12 Thursday

18:45 CET

Reale Arena

Real Sociedad
Draw
PSV Eindhoven

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
D
D
W
D
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2PSV Eindhoven522148
3Real Sociedad513106

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

6 : 6

goals

9 : 5

1.2 : 1.2

goals avg

1.8 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

PSV Eindhoven

16.09.2021

2-2

(1-2)

Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad vs PSV Eindhoven prediction summary

Real Sociedad meets PSV Eindhoven in a match of a Group B - 6 round in World UEFA Europa League on 09.12 Thursday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or PSV Eindhoven and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Real Sociedad team to score and less than 2.5 for PSV Eindhoven. Real Sociedad chances to win are 10%. PSV Eindhoven chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Real Sociedad scored 6 against 6 in 5 last matches whereas PSV Eindhoven scored 9 against 5 in its 5 last games. Real Sociedad scored 1.2 against 1.2 in 5 last matches whereas PSV Eindhoven scored 1.8 against 1.0 in its 5 last games.


Teams Real Sociedad and PSV Eindhoven have played 1 matches so far. Real Sociedad won 0 matches in total while PSV Eindhoven won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Real Sociedad scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Real Sociedad won 0. Real Sociedad won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


PSV Eindhoven scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home PSV Eindhoven won 0. PSV Eindhoven won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Real Sociedad vs PSV Eindhoven with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Europa League