Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTajikistanVysshaya LigaRavshan - CSKA Pomir
Tajikistan. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 14

Ravshan vs CSKA Pomir prediction, betting tips and odds

18.08 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stadium

Ravshan
Draw
CSKA Pomir

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
D
D
W
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2CSKA Pomir127411125
5Ravshan12552420

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

14 : 10

goals

18 : 7

1.2 : 0.8

goals avg

1.5 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

CSKA Pomir

20.04.2024

0-0

(0-0)

Ravshan

Ravshan

13.08.2023

1-0

(0-0)

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

07.04.2023

0-0

Ravshan

CSKA Pomir

05.11.2022

0-2

(0-2)

Ravshan

Ravshan

03.09.2022

1-0

(0-0)

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

30.04.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Ravshan

Ravshan

22.09.2021

1-2

CSKA Pomir

Ravshan

04.07.2021

1-2

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

02.06.2021

3-3

Ravshan

Ravshan

02.11.2016

1-2

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

14.05.2016

3-1

Ravshan

Ravshan

15.08.2015

1-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

23.05.2015

2-3

Ravshan

Ravshan

23.08.2014

0-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

15.06.2014

2-1

Ravshan

Ravshan

07.11.2013

3-1

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

05.05.2013

0-1

Ravshan

CSKA Pomir

22.09.2012

0-1

Ravshan

Ravshan

09.06.2012

1-0

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

17.11.2011

0-2

Ravshan

Ravshan

21.08.2011

3-1

CSKA Pomir

CSKA Pomir

22.06.2011

2-3

Ravshan

Ravshan

25.04.2011

2-1

CSKA Pomir

Ravshan vs CSKA Pomir prediction summary

Ravshan meets CSKA Pomir in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga on 18.08 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Ravshan or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Ravshan team to score and less than 2.5 for CSKA Pomir. Ravshan chances to win are 45%. CSKA Pomir chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ravshan scored 14 against 10 in 12 last matches whereas CSKA Pomir scored 18 against 7 in its 12 last games. Ravshan scored 1.2 against 0.8 in 12 last matches whereas CSKA Pomir scored 1.5 against 0.6 in its 12 last games.


Teams Ravshan and CSKA Pomir have played 23 matches so far. Ravshan won 14 matches in total while CSKA Pomir won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.43 goals per Match and 56 in total.


Ravshan scored 34 in total and 1.48 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Ravshan won 7. Ravshan won 7 matches out of 12 played away.


CSKA Pomir scored 22 in total and 0.96 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home CSKA Pomir won 2. CSKA Pomir won 3 matches out of 11 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ravshan vs CSKA Pomir with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga