Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTajikistanVysshaya LigaRavshan Zafarobod - Khatlon
Tajikistan. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 11

Ravshan Zafarobod vs Khatlon prediction, betting tips and odds

03.07 Sunday

14:30 CET

Stadium

Ravshan Zafarobod
Draw
Khatlon

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
D
W
W
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Khatlon8530618
10Ravshan Zafarobod9135-116

Performance last matches

10

played

8

home

away

total

8 : 26

goals

10 : 4

0.8 : 2.6

goals avg

1.3 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Khatlon

18.05.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Ravshan Zafarobod

Ravshan Zafarobod vs Khatlon prediction summary

Ravshan Zafarobod meets Khatlon in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga on 03.07 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Khatlon and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Ravshan Zafarobod team to score and less than 2.5 for Khatlon. Ravshan Zafarobod chances to win are 10%. Khatlon chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ravshan Zafarobod scored 8 against 26 in 10 last matches whereas Khatlon scored 10 against 4 in its 8 last games. Ravshan Zafarobod scored 0.8 against 2.6 in 10 last matches whereas Khatlon scored 1.3 against 0.5 in its 8 last games.


Teams Ravshan Zafarobod and Khatlon have played 1 matches so far. Ravshan Zafarobod won 0 matches in total while Khatlon won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Ravshan Zafarobod scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ravshan Zafarobod won 0. Ravshan Zafarobod won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Khatlon scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Khatlon won 1. Khatlon won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ravshan Zafarobod vs Khatlon with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga