Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorwayNM CupenRaufoss - Stromsgodset
Norway. NM Cupen. 4th Round

Raufoss vs Stromsgodset prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Raufoss
Draw
Stromsgodset

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

6 : 2

goals

8 : 1

2.0 : 0.7

goals avg

2.7 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Stromsgodset

09.06.2020

3-0

Raufoss

Raufoss vs Stromsgodset prediction summary

Raufoss meets Stromsgodset in a match of a 4th Round round in Norway NM Cupen on 12.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Stromsgodset and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Raufoss team to score and less than 3.5 for Stromsgodset. Raufoss chances to win are 10%. Stromsgodset chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Raufoss scored 6 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas Stromsgodset scored 8 against 1 in its 3 last games. Raufoss scored 2.0 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas Stromsgodset scored 2.7 against 0.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Raufoss and Stromsgodset have played 1 matches so far. Raufoss won 0 matches in total while Stromsgodset won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Raufoss scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Raufoss won 0. Raufoss won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Stromsgodset scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Stromsgodset won 1. Stromsgodset won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Raufoss vs Stromsgodset with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NM Cupen