Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustria2. LigaRapid Wien II - Floridsdorfer AC
Austria. 2. Liga. Regular Season - 17

Rapid Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Friday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Rapid Wien II
Draw
Floridsdorfer AC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
L
W
D
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Floridsdorfer AC16763727
13Rapid Wien II16457-1017

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

23 : 33

goals

23 : 16

1.4 : 2.1

goals avg

1.4 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Floridsdorfer AC

09.09.2022

4-1

(2-1)

Rapid Wien II

Rapid Wien II

21.06.2022

2-2

Floridsdorfer AC

Rapid Wien II

15.04.2022

0-4

(0-2)

Floridsdorfer AC

Floridsdorfer AC

25.09.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Rapid Wien II

Floridsdorfer AC

13.03.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Rapid Wien II

Rapid Wien II

27.09.2020

2-3

(1-1)

Floridsdorfer AC

Rapid Wien II

31.10.2013

1-3

(1-2)

Floridsdorfer AC

Floridsdorfer AC

17.03.2013

1-1

(1-1)

Rapid Wien II

Rapid Wien II

17.08.2012

2-5

(0-3)

Floridsdorfer AC

Floridsdorfer AC

06.04.2012

3-0

(2-0)

Rapid Wien II

Rapid Wien II

09.09.2011

0-0

(0-0)

Floridsdorfer AC

Rapid Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC prediction summary

Rapid Wien II meets Floridsdorfer AC in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Austria 2. Liga on 24.02 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Floridsdorfer AC and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Rapid Wien II team to score and less than 2.5 for Floridsdorfer AC. Rapid Wien II chances to win are 10%. Floridsdorfer AC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rapid Wien II scored 23 against 33 in 16 last matches whereas Floridsdorfer AC scored 23 against 16 in its 16 last games. Rapid Wien II scored 1.4 against 2.1 in 16 last matches whereas Floridsdorfer AC scored 1.4 against 1.0 in its 16 last games.


Teams Rapid Wien II and Floridsdorfer AC have played 12 matches so far. Rapid Wien II won 0 matches in total while Floridsdorfer AC won 7 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.92 goals per Match and 35 in total.


Rapid Wien II scored 9 in total and 0.75 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Rapid Wien II won 0. Rapid Wien II won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


Floridsdorfer AC scored 26 in total and 2.17 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Floridsdorfer AC won 3. Floridsdorfer AC won 4 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rapid Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga