Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Hong-Kong. Premier League. Regular Season - 6

Rangers vs North District prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-3 (1-1)

24.02 Saturday

08:00 CET

Mong Kok Stadium

Rangers
Draw
North District

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
W
L
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Rangers94051612
8North District7223-28

Performance last matches

9

played

7

home

away

total

26 : 10

goals

13 : 15

2.9 : 1.1

goals avg

1.9 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

North District

05.02.2023

3-1

Rangers

Rangers

23.10.2022

0-3

North District

Rangers

21.11.2021

0-6

North District

Rangers

29.11.2020

0-4

North District

Rangers

22.09.2019

2-1

North District

Rangers vs North District prediction summary

Rangers meets North District in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Hong-Kong Premier League on 24.02 Saturday at 08:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Rangers and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Rangers team to score and less than 2.5 for North District. Rangers chances to win are 45%. North District chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rangers scored 26 against 10 in 9 last matches whereas North District scored 13 against 15 in its 7 last games. Rangers scored 2.9 against 1.1 in 9 last matches whereas North District scored 1.9 against 2.1 in its 7 last games.


Teams Rangers and North District have played 6 matches so far. Rangers won 1 matches in total while North District won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Rangers scored 3 in total and 0.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Rangers won 1. Rangers won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


North District scored 17 in total and 2.83 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home North District won 1. North District won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rangers vs North District with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League