Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Primera B. Regular Season - 16

Rangers de Talca vs Magallanes prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-3 (1-2)

16.07 Tuesday

21:00 CET

Estadio Fiscal de Talca

Rangers de Talca
Draw
Magallanes

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
W
L
W
W
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Magallanes15825726
4Rangers de Talca15825626

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

22 : 16

goals

23 : 16

1.5 : 1.1

goals avg

1.5 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Magallanes

24.02.2024

0-1

(0-0)

Rangers de Talca

Magallanes

23.10.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Rangers de Talca

Rangers de Talca

24.05.2022

2-2

(2-1)

Magallanes

Rangers de Talca

23.09.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Magallanes

Magallanes

18.05.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Rangers de Talca

Rangers de Talca

08.11.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Magallanes

Magallanes

23.09.2020

5-5

(2-1)

Rangers de Talca

Rangers de Talca

15.10.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Magallanes

Magallanes

04.05.2019

0-3

(0-1)

Rangers de Talca

Magallanes

20.05.2018

0-1

(0-1)

Rangers de Talca

Rangers de Talca vs Magallanes prediction summary

Rangers de Talca meets Magallanes in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Chile Primera B on 16.07 Tuesday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Magallanes and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rangers de Talca team to score and less than 2.5 for Magallanes. Rangers de Talca chances to win are 10%. Magallanes chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rangers de Talca scored 22 against 16 in 15 last matches whereas Magallanes scored 23 against 16 in its 15 last games. Rangers de Talca scored 1.5 against 1.1 in 15 last matches whereas Magallanes scored 1.5 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Rangers de Talca and Magallanes have played 11 matches so far. Rangers de Talca won 5 matches in total while Magallanes won 1 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.45 goals per Match and 27 in total.


Rangers de Talca scored 16 in total and 1.45 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Rangers de Talca won 1. Rangers de Talca won 4 matches out of 6 played away.


Magallanes scored 11 in total and 1.00 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Magallanes won 1. Magallanes won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rangers de Talca vs Magallanes with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B