Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Primera B. Regular Season - 18

Rangers de Talca vs Fernández Vial prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-2)

02.07 Saturday

18:30 CET

Estadio Fiscal de Talca

Rangers de Talca
Draw
Fernández Vial

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
L
L
D
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Rangers de Talca16835527
16Fernández Vial161105-713

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

23 : 18

goals

10 : 17

1.4 : 1.1

goals avg

0.6 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Fernández Vial

15.02.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Rangers de Talca

Fernández Vial

09.10.2021

2-2

(0-2)

Rangers de Talca

Rangers de Talca

01.10.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Fernández Vial

Rangers de Talca vs Fernández Vial prediction summary

Rangers de Talca meets Fernández Vial in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Chile Primera B on 02.07 Saturday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Rangers de Talca or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Rangers de Talca team to score and less than 1.5 for Fernández Vial. Rangers de Talca chances to win are 45%. Fernández Vial chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Rangers de Talca scored 23 against 18 in 16 last matches whereas Fernández Vial scored 10 against 17 in its 16 last games. Rangers de Talca scored 1.4 against 1.1 in 16 last matches whereas Fernández Vial scored 0.6 against 1.1 in its 16 last games.


Teams Rangers de Talca and Fernández Vial have played 3 matches so far. Rangers de Talca won 2 matches in total while Fernández Vial won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Rangers de Talca scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rangers de Talca won 1. Rangers de Talca won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Fernández Vial scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Fernández Vial won 0. Fernández Vial won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Rangers de Talca vs Fernández Vial with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B