Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPolandEkstraklasaRaków Częstochowa - Gornik Zabrze
Poland. Ekstraklasa. Regular Season - 5

Raków Częstochowa vs Gornik Zabrze prediction, betting tips and odds

27.09 Monday

17:30 CET

Stadion Raków

Raków Częstochowa
Draw
Gornik Zabrze

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
L
W
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Raków Częstochowa6321211
11Gornik Zabrze7313-110

Performance last matches

6

played

7

home

away

total

11 : 9

goals

8 : 9

1.8 : 1.5

goals avg

1.1 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Raków Częstochowa

20.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Gornik Zabrze

Raków Częstochowa

10.02.2021

4-2

(2-0)

Gornik Zabrze

Gornik Zabrze

17.10.2020

1-3

(1-2)

Raków Częstochowa

Gornik Zabrze

10.07.2020

4-1

(1-1)

Raków Częstochowa

Raków Częstochowa

14.12.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Gornik Zabrze

Gornik Zabrze

10.08.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Raków Częstochowa

Raków Częstochowa vs Gornik Zabrze prediction summary

Raków Częstochowa meets Gornik Zabrze in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Poland Ekstraklasa on 27.09 Monday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Raków Częstochowa or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Raków Częstochowa team to score and less than 3.5 for Gornik Zabrze. Raków Częstochowa chances to win are 35%. Gornik Zabrze chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Raków Częstochowa scored 11 against 9 in 6 last matches whereas Gornik Zabrze scored 8 against 9 in its 7 last games. Raków Częstochowa scored 1.8 against 1.5 in 6 last matches whereas Gornik Zabrze scored 1.1 against 1.3 in its 7 last games.


Teams Raków Częstochowa and Gornik Zabrze have played 6 matches so far. Raków Częstochowa won 3 matches in total while Gornik Zabrze won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.17 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Raków Częstochowa scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Raków Częstochowa won 2. Raków Częstochowa won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Gornik Zabrze scored 9 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gornik Zabrze won 2. Gornik Zabrze won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Raków Częstochowa vs Gornik Zabrze with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ekstraklasa