Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSerbiaPrva LigaRadnički Sr. Mitrovica - Indjija
Serbia. Prva Liga. Regular Season - 3

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica vs Indjija prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

17:00 CET

Stadion Hesna

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica
Draw
Indjija

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
11Indjija2011-11
13Radnički Sr. Mitrovica2011-11

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 1

goals

2 : 3

0.0 : 0.5

goals avg

1.0 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Indjija

21.05.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica

27.11.2021

0-3

(0-0)

Indjija

Indjija

03.09.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica

10.07.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Indjija

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica vs Indjija prediction summary

Radnički Sr. Mitrovica meets Indjija in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Serbia Prva Liga on 13.08 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Indjija and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Radnički Sr. Mitrovica team to score and less than 1.5 for Indjija. Radnički Sr. Mitrovica chances to win are 10%. Indjija chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Radnički Sr. Mitrovica scored 0 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Indjija scored 2 against 3 in its 2 last games. Radnički Sr. Mitrovica scored 0.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Indjija scored 1.0 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Radnički Sr. Mitrovica and Indjija have played 4 matches so far. Radnički Sr. Mitrovica won 1 matches in total while Indjija won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Radnički Sr. Mitrovica scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Radnički Sr. Mitrovica won 1. Radnički Sr. Mitrovica won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Indjija scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Indjija won 1. Indjija won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Radnički Sr. Mitrovica vs Indjija with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Prva Liga