Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Uruguay. Segunda Division. Regular Season - 13

Racing Montevideo vs Rampla Juniors prediction, betting tips and odds

Halftime: (0-0)

22.09 Wednesday

02:00 CET

Estadio Charrúa

Racing Montevideo
Draw
Rampla Juniors

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
D
W
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Racing Montevideo12741825
9Rampla Juniors12336-612

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

17 : 9

goals

8 : 14

1.4 : 0.8

goals avg

0.7 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rampla Juniors

10.06.2021

2-2

(1-1)

Racing Montevideo

Rampla Juniors

09.12.2020

3-0

(0-0)

Racing Montevideo

Racing Montevideo

04.12.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Rampla Juniors

Racing Montevideo

09.10.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Rampla Juniors

Rampla Juniors

12.08.2020

1-2

(1-2)

Racing Montevideo

Racing Montevideo

25.10.2019

3-1

(1-0)

Rampla Juniors

Racing Montevideo

31.08.2019

2-4

(1-2)

Rampla Juniors

Rampla Juniors

06.04.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Racing Montevideo

Rampla Juniors

19.08.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Racing Montevideo

Racing Montevideo

04.03.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Rampla Juniors

Racing Montevideo

04.11.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Rampla Juniors

Rampla Juniors

25.03.2017

0-3

(0-2)

Racing Montevideo

Racing Montevideo

15.10.2016

2-1

(0-1)

Rampla Juniors

Racing Montevideo

05.04.2015

0-3

(0-0)

Rampla Juniors

Rampla Juniors

28.09.2014

1-2

(1-1)

Racing Montevideo

Rampla Juniors

03.03.2012

4-3

(1-2)

Racing Montevideo

Racing Montevideo vs Rampla Juniors prediction summary

Racing Montevideo meets Rampla Juniors in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Uruguay Segunda Division on 22.09 Wednesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Racing Montevideo or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Racing Montevideo team to score and less than 1.5 for Rampla Juniors. Racing Montevideo chances to win are 45%. Rampla Juniors chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Racing Montevideo scored 17 against 9 in 12 last matches whereas Rampla Juniors scored 8 against 14 in its 12 last games. Racing Montevideo scored 1.4 against 0.8 in 12 last matches whereas Rampla Juniors scored 0.7 against 1.2 in its 12 last games.


Teams Racing Montevideo and Rampla Juniors have played 16 matches so far. Racing Montevideo won 7 matches in total while Rampla Juniors won 6 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.94 goals per Match and 47 in total.


Racing Montevideo scored 22 in total and 1.38 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Racing Montevideo won 4. Racing Montevideo won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


Rampla Juniors scored 25 in total and 1.56 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Rampla Juniors won 4. Rampla Juniors won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Racing Montevideo vs Rampla Juniors with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda Division