Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsReserve LeagueRKC Waalwijk Res. - Fortuna Sittard Res.
Netherlands. Reserve League. Group B - 5

RKC Waalwijk Res. vs Fortuna Sittard Res. prediction, betting tips and odds

06.12 Monday

13:30 CET

Mandemakers Stadion Veld 2

RKC Waalwijk Res.
Draw
Fortuna Sittard Res.

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

3

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

7 : 5

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.3 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

RKC Waalwijk Res. vs Fortuna Sittard Res. prediction summary

RKC Waalwijk Res. meets Fortuna Sittard Res. in a match of a Group B - 5 round in Netherlands Reserve League on 06.12 Monday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Fortuna Sittard Res. and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for RKC Waalwijk Res. team to score and less than 3.5 for Fortuna Sittard Res.. RKC Waalwijk Res. chances to win are 10%. Fortuna Sittard Res. chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


RKC Waalwijk Res. scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Fortuna Sittard Res. scored 7 against 5 in its 3 last games. RKC Waalwijk Res. scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Fortuna Sittard Res. scored 2.3 against 1.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams RKC Waalwijk Res. and Fortuna Sittard Res. have played 0 matches so far. RKC Waalwijk Res. won 0 matches in total while Fortuna Sittard Res. won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


RKC Waalwijk Res. scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home RKC Waalwijk Res. won 0. RKC Waalwijk Res. won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Fortuna Sittard Res. scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Fortuna Sittard Res. won 0. Fortuna Sittard Res. won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for RKC Waalwijk Res. vs Fortuna Sittard Res. with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Reserve League