Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Scotland. Championship. Regular Season - 6

Queen of the South vs Arbroath prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-1)

18.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Palmerston Park

Queen of the South
Draw
Arbroath

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
L
W
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Arbroath5311810
5Queen of the South5203-16

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

7 : 8

goals

12 : 4

1.4 : 1.6

goals avg

2.4 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Arbroath

06.03.2021

2-4

(2-3)

Queen of the South

Queen of the South

16.01.2021

2-2

(0-0)

Arbroath

Arbroath

07.11.2020

1-1

(0-1)

Queen of the South

Arbroath

15.02.2020

2-0

(2-0)

Queen of the South

Queen of the South

21.12.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Arbroath

Arbroath

03.08.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Queen of the South

Queen of the South vs Arbroath prediction summary

Queen of the South meets Arbroath in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Scotland Championship on 18.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Arbroath and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Queen of the South team to score and less than 3.5 for Arbroath. Queen of the South chances to win are 10%. Arbroath chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Queen of the South scored 7 against 8 in 5 last matches whereas Arbroath scored 12 against 4 in its 5 last games. Queen of the South scored 1.4 against 1.6 in 5 last matches whereas Arbroath scored 2.4 against 0.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Queen of the South and Arbroath have played 7 matches so far. Queen of the South won 2 matches in total while Arbroath won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.29 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Queen of the South scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Queen of the South won 1. Queen of the South won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Arbroath scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Arbroath won 1. Arbroath won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Queen of the South vs Arbroath with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Championship