3 : 2
3 : 0
3.0 : 2.0
3.0 : 0.0
Quang Nam meets Dak Lak in a match of a Round of 16 round in Vietnam Cup on 17.01 Monday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Dak Lak and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Quang Nam team to score and less than 3.5 for Dak Lak. Quang Nam chances to win are 10%. Dak Lak chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Quang Nam scored 3 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Dak Lak scored 3 against 0 in its 1 last games. Quang Nam scored 3.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Dak Lak scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.
Teams Quang Nam and Dak Lak have played 1 matches so far. Quang Nam won 0 matches in total while Dak Lak won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.
Quang Nam scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Quang Nam won 0. Quang Nam won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Dak Lak scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dak Lak won 0. Dak Lak won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Quang Nam vs Dak Lak with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!