Armenia. Premier League. Regular Season - 20

Pyunik Yerevan vs Banants Yerevan head to head

Match finished: n/a (n/a)

12.04 Monday

10:00 CET

Vazgen Sargsyan anvan Hanrapetakan Marzadasht

Pyunik Yerevan
Draw
Banants Yerevan

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Banants Yerevan

18.09.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

23.08.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

28.06.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

09.06.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Banants Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

20.10.2019

1-2

(0-2)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

11.08.2019

0-3

(0-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

15.05.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

31.03.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

04.11.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

29.08.2018

4-2

(0-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

02.05.2018

2-1

(0-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

04.04.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

28.02.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

28.10.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

15.09.2017

1-2

(0-2)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

06.08.2017

2-2

(0-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

31.05.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

30.04.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

19.03.2017

0-3

(0-2)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

22.11.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

23.10.2016

0-1

(0-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

11.09.2016

2-1

(1-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

23.04.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

02.03.2016

1-2

(1-1)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

03.10.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

08.08.2015

5-1

(2-1)

Banants Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

17.05.2015

1-2

(1-2)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

22.03.2015

1-2

(1-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

18.11.2014

2-3

(1-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

02.11.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Banants Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

11.05.2014

0-1

(0-1)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

23.03.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

03.11.2013

0-0

(0-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

31.08.2013

2-2

(1-1)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

13.04.2013

4-0

(2-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

18.11.2012

2-0

(1-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

22.09.2012

1-0

(0-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

29.07.2012

0-3

(0-2)

Pyunik Yerevan

Pyunik Yerevan

20.05.2012

4-0

(1-0)

Banants Yerevan

Banants Yerevan

31.03.2012

1-1

(1-0)

Pyunik Yerevan

Next fixtures in Premier League

Pyunik Yerevan vs Banants Yerevan prediction summary

Pyunik Yerevan meets Banants Yerevan in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Armenia Premier League on 12.04 Monday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Banants Yerevan and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Pyunik Yerevan team to score and less than 2.5 for Banants Yerevan. Pyunik Yerevan chances to win are 10%. Banants Yerevan chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pyunik Yerevan scored 4 against 8 in 11 last matches whereas Banants Yerevan scored 15 against 8 in its 10 last games. Pyunik Yerevan scored 0.4 against 0.7 in 11 last matches whereas Banants Yerevan scored 1.5 against 0.8 in its 10 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pyunik Yerevan vs Banants Yerevan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!