Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArmeniaFirst LeaguePyunik II - Ararat-Armenia II
Armenia. First League. Regular Season - 9

Pyunik II vs Ararat-Armenia II prediction, betting tips and odds

18.10 Monday

13:30 CET

Pyunik Training Centre

Pyunik II
Draw
Ararat-Armenia II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
L
L
L
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Ararat-Armenia II8323-611
6Pyunik II7214-17

Performance last matches

7

played

8

home

away

total

14 : 12

goals

9 : 15

2.0 : 1.7

goals avg

1.1 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ararat-Armenia II

11.08.2021

3-2

Pyunik II

Ararat-Armenia II

21.05.2021

3-1

Pyunik II

Ararat-Armenia II

01.12.2020

1-0

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

29.08.2020

1-1

Ararat-Armenia II

Pyunik II

23.06.2020

2-1

Ararat-Armenia II

Ararat-Armenia II

18.10.2019

3-0

Pyunik II

Ararat-Armenia II

29.04.2019

3-1

Pyunik II

Pyunik II

30.11.2018

1-4

Ararat-Armenia II

Ararat-Armenia II

02.09.2018

3-3

Pyunik II

Pyunik II vs Ararat-Armenia II prediction summary

Pyunik II meets Ararat-Armenia II in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Armenia First League on 18.10 Monday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Pyunik II and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Pyunik II team to score and less than 1.5 for Ararat-Armenia II. Pyunik II chances to win are 45%. Ararat-Armenia II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pyunik II scored 14 against 12 in 7 last matches whereas Ararat-Armenia II scored 9 against 15 in its 8 last games. Pyunik II scored 2.0 against 1.7 in 7 last matches whereas Ararat-Armenia II scored 1.1 against 1.9 in its 8 last games.


Teams Pyunik II and Ararat-Armenia II have played 10 matches so far. Pyunik II won 1 matches in total while Ararat-Armenia II won 6 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.30 goals per Match and 33 in total.


Pyunik II scored 11 in total and 1.10 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Pyunik II won 1. Pyunik II won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Ararat-Armenia II scored 22 in total and 2.20 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Ararat-Armenia II won 5. Ararat-Armenia II won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pyunik II vs Ararat-Armenia II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League