Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCosta-RicaLiga De AscensoPuntarenas FC - AD Carmelita
Costa-Rica. Liga De Ascenso. Clausura - 1

Puntarenas FC vs AD Carmelita prediction, betting tips and odds

16.12 Thursday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Puntarenas FC
Draw
AD Carmelita

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2AD Carmelita000000
7Puntarenas FC000000

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

34 : 13

goals

26 : 18

2.1 : 0.8

goals avg

1.6 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Puntarenas FC

24.09.2021

2-0

AD Carmelita

AD Carmelita

07.08.2021

1-2

Puntarenas FC

AD Carmelita

02.05.2021

0-5

Puntarenas FC

Puntarenas FC

24.04.2021

2-3

AD Carmelita

Puntarenas FC

05.03.2020

3-1

AD Carmelita

AD Carmelita

19.01.2020

0-0

Puntarenas FC

AD Carmelita

25.09.2019

3-2

Puntarenas FC

Puntarenas FC

04.08.2019

1-1

AD Carmelita

Puntarenas FC vs AD Carmelita prediction summary

Puntarenas FC meets AD Carmelita in a match of a Clausura - 1 round in Costa-Rica Liga De Ascenso on 16.12 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Puntarenas FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Puntarenas FC team to score and less than 1.5 for AD Carmelita. Puntarenas FC chances to win are 45%. AD Carmelita chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Puntarenas FC scored 34 against 13 in 16 last matches whereas AD Carmelita scored 26 against 18 in its 16 last games. Puntarenas FC scored 2.1 against 0.8 in 16 last matches whereas AD Carmelita scored 1.6 against 1.1 in its 16 last games.


Teams Puntarenas FC and AD Carmelita have played 8 matches so far. Puntarenas FC won 4 matches in total while AD Carmelita won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Puntarenas FC scored 17 in total and 2.13 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Puntarenas FC won 2. Puntarenas FC won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


AD Carmelita scored 9 in total and 1.13 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home AD Carmelita won 1. AD Carmelita won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Puntarenas FC vs AD Carmelita with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga De Ascenso